Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Biokoshock - Big Mommy

Biokoshock - Big Mommy

Hello peeps! Too much Bioshock? Probably!

Happy uhm..Tuesday! The garbage men just went down the street; the truck sounded like a dinosaur or an elephant; pretty amusing.

"Biokoshock" rofl. I had way too much fun with this outfit. I've watched Kyle play Bioshock 1 & 2, and now i'm watching him play 3. I must say that I miss the storylines of 1 and 2, but 3 it's so bad...personal preference, haha. Today, Inu's some sort of "Big Mommy" opposed to the Big Daddy's I grew to love. Wait..they were supposed to be creepy? Nah. <3 Instead of having "Little Sisters", I have "Little Alpacas". Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahaahaha. I'm silly. 

Anywhos, there's a hunt starting today! Woot! Here's some info:

Event Name: The Little/Big Hunt
Event Theme: Big and little items
Event Type: Hunt, 31 Stores
Item Prices: Free!
Date: NOW - May 30th
Blog: [X]
Hints: [X]
[START LOCATION]

I'm of course wearing a couple pieces from this hunt:

Nose Ring: Zombie Suicide - simple nose ring piercing - The jewel texture changes! <3

Arms/Hands/Back-tank: Madpea - Big Hand - This arm/hand/tank combo is just...as soon as I tried it on I died. <3 But I was disappointed that it was brown. Out of curiosity I tried dying it white in edit-mode, and BAM it changed colors so easily, in all the right spots. Then of course I changed each part to pink, and I was a happy!

This isn't part of the hunt, but I MUST talk about it!!!

Tail: Nadi Vemo - Fluffy Tail (aka jerboa tail) - I. Love. This. Tail. I admit, it isn't as pretty texture-wise as other tails i've shown you all, but i've NEVER seen a tail move the way this one does in SL. Nothing close! The realism stunned me! On top of this, i've never seen a tail that could be customized the way this one can be. Ever. This tail is truly one of a kind. Just because I love this tail i'll give you a link to the video to see it in action: [X] as well as a MP link, because you'll probably want it: [X].

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Hair: (red)Mint ~ colourDemo ~ Pink (Tips.o7) [FREE wearable demo]
Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. - Darkside Eyes - Black
Makeup Eyeshadow/Lipstick: -UtopiaH- - Always Hiding Make-Up *New* [Perfect Wardrobe]
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Speech-Bubble: {Witches & Rats} - I <3 U - Tattoo
Tattoo Leg/Stomach: (flaunt) - Flowery Vine Tattoo (Black - Fresh)
Piercing Cheeks: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: {mon tissu} - Oversized Shirt ~ Heart *Newish*
Panties: *VinCue ~ Lazy+Panties {Lace} - Raven
Boots: [-pixels-] - ChimeraBoots

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Glasses: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - .*Look at me*. glasses ~ sugar [B]
Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Collar: [R3volt] - Bellatrix Collar V2 (Devil Tail) *New*
Plushies: [-pixels-] - Lil' Alpaca Plushie 1 (STRAWBERRY) *New*

Spare PARTS:
Tongue: ...::: Scrub :::... - IronTongue *New* [Free, Subcribo Gift]
Horns Small: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black] *New*
Horns Large: .Mes Sucreries. [X] - Manga Horns Chained - Black *New*
Ears: Mutation Industries - cat person ears (tuffted)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers (wear)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I can finish up 3 and play 2 again. I actually like 2's storyline the most <3