Thursday, April 25, 2013

Free Dead Apples|Inu's "Why Do You Blog?" Meme!

Free Dead Apples|Inu's "Why Do You Blog?" Meme!

Hello peeps! Today, Inu is ready to kick a little cyber-tail!
I think that we should just get down to business today. I decided that I wanted to do another Meme from Strawberry Singh [X]. This one is about, "Why do I blog?", so I will be answering questions about that topic today! :D Please note that I am answering these questions with SL blogs in mind. 

If you don't wish to read it all, feel free to skip over it to the credits below!

  1. How long have you been blogging? - Since October 22, 2011
  2. Why did you start blogging? - I started reading some fashion blogs such as Harlow Heslop's, Juicy Bomb, and Barbie Does SL. From there I started reading more and more blogs, until the point where I was inspired enough to start blogging as well. With a little encouragement from Kyle, I decided that i'd give it a try!
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? - Usually I aim for 4-5 posts a week, but as of late i've been aiming for 3. I'm not sure if i'll ever return to 4-5 posts a week; it's just too much for me to handle! @.@
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? - Not many! >.<'...Due to time restrictions, I tend to only check out a blog post if I see an interesting photo on Flickr. I may check out the blog for outfit credits, product review, or just to read about whatever they have to say for the day, but I only ever do so after seeing their outfit/post title on Flickr first. ;)
  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? - Honestly? Not as often as I should! I should do more commenting. 
  6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? - Loosely. I blog for fun, not for views. But! Everyone gets a little curious sometimes, haha. 
  7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? - Maybe one or two, but accept them as learning experiences for future posts. I wouldn't delete them!
  8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? - I hope so! I try very hard to let a nice amount of my personality shine through on this blog. I do however tell less perverse jokes than I do with my friends. I like to keep a sort of a "professional approach", while having fun with you all at the same time!
  9. Are there topics that you would never blog about? - Of course! My number one rule is that if I do not like it, I will not blog it. From fashion to events, everything has to be "Inu Approved". Then of course, I have some small, "quirky rules" that are really stupid that I follow, but that's only because i'm a weirdo. 
  10. What is the theme/topic of your blog? - Fashion, of course. I like playing dress-up in SL, and I like sharing my fashion-finds and styling tips with you all. Though, as you know, I also enjoy talking about RL and SL. I like to talk, and just..have fun. :)
  11. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? - Currently? Nope! I have considered starting a Tumblr, but I am uncertain of what "theme" I wish for it to have, besides Second Life related. 
  12. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? - I have received quite a few benefits from blogging.  For one, it has always been a real-life dream of mine to run a successful blog, and I can honestly say that i've reached that goal. I know plenty of other bloggers have been around MUCH longer than I have, but I think that I am quite well-known; especially in SL's anime community. Another benefit from blogging are my readers!!! I love it when my readers leave me an IM; rather it be a few words of encouragement, or a question about a product, it feels nice to know that many of my readers find me to be a very down-to-earth person that they can easily contact, opposed to some famous SLer whom seems unapproachable. 
  13. What have you found to be discouraging about blogging - The amount of linden I burn through to keep this blog going strong is one problem, haha. Some people are under the assumption that fashion bloggers are 100% powered by review copies. Lol. I also find it discouraging when some of my darling fans enjoy my outfits tooooo much. :X Fashion bloggers in general enjoy showing off new releases, and giving styling tips, but well...I think the majority of us would prefer not having clones. We work very hard on each outfit; let us INSPIRE you, not provide your entire new look for the day. ;) <3
  14. So, why do you continue to blog? - I continue to blog because it's fun! Very fun! It is also very relaxing to be able to talk to you all, and get to know you in-world. Blogging can be time consuming, and a little frustrating as well sometimes, but the good parts of blogging outways the bad. :)


Eyes: Dead Apples - Moon Eyes - Candy - New, FREE eyes at Dead Apples! Woot!! Just join the Free2Join group, and grab them out of the past-notices! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: The Secret Hideout

BODYshop:
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Special 1L Skin4
Hair: (Chemistry) - HAIR - Bubbles
Nails: Izzie's - Claw Nails - black >Gatcha<
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #1: Doll
Blush: Chus! Dollie Blush - Bubble >Easter Hunt, Probably N/A<
Blush Swirls: !Blah. - (My Super Kawaii Blush) >Mesh< [Kawaii Fair [X] ]
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Torso-Sides: -UtopiaH- - Ecdysis V2 Tattoo
Tattoo Torso: Lovely Disarray [X] - This Circuitry
Tattoo Hand: .:: Delusions ::. - Cross my Heart hand tattoo
Piercing Navel: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt + Mask: NS:: - Crazy Mouth Top >texture change< *New*
Shorts: *Milk* [X] - My Broken Boy Shorts - Black *New*
Lingerie: Blah. [X] - (My Petit Amour Lingerie / Pink)
Gloves: [GLUE INK] - Ree Gloves (black sheer)
Shoes: [-pixels-] - ChimeraBoots

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Hairclip: +Half-Deer+ - Wish On Me Hairclip (Happiness) >Color N/A<
Headband Forehead: -UtopiaH- - My Latex Headband [Black] >gatcha<
Headband Rainbow: -UtopiaH- - Spiky Headband [rainbow]
Headband Nekomimi: {Poptart} [X] - Kitty Ears (Skull) RARE *Newish* >gatcha<
Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Shoulder Armor: [Gauze] - Fenrir
Chain: <-Puncture-> - Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)
Belt: Fet!sh - Grenadier Belt - Black

Spare PARTS:
Horns Up: [][]Trap[][] - Smooth Blend Horns [Fantasy Faire [X] ]
Horns Side: {Lemon Tea} - Filum Horns *Newish* [Fantasy Faire [X] ]
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Drakodaimonen Tail [Fantasy Faire [X] ]
Spine: Sinful Needs - Mesh Spine, Skalluvor [Fantasy Faire [X] ]
Hand Particles: [TL] hand particle (pastel color)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just do what you enjoy dear. I'll support you 100% on whatever you do :)

Strawberry Singh said...

I have to say, totally awesome look! Love the picture too. Thank you for sharing! <3

Inuoko Shikami said...

Thanks very much Berry!! <3

Inuoko Shikami said...

Awwh thanks kyle hun :) <3

Inuoko Shikami said...

Welcome! :)