Monday, April 15, 2013

Tinte My Lips

Tinte My Lips

Hey peeps! Today, Inu has more Kawaii Fair goodies to show you all, as well as some new lip-goodies from The Sugar Garden! <3

I'm so tired guys! Ugh. I slept horribly last night. I didn't feel well, and sleep didn't come. I found myself curled up on the sofa at 7am with a blanket. *facepalm* I think I might be a zombie typing this brain-less. Anywhos, fashion time!

Lip Tints: The Sugar Garden - Lip Tinte' - Fresh out today at Cosmetic Fair [X] we have lip tints for TSG's Hope skins! As usual, I chose my favorite colors to show you all! I think my favorite most of all is "Sugar Bunni"!

Funny video below~<3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses - Nani Poses - Poseback 5 [TBBS [X] ]

Kawaii Fair Exclusives [X]:

Whale Plushie: Oceania Breedables - Kawaii Whale - Purple >Group Gift<

Blush Swirlies: !Blah. - (My Super Kawaii Blush) >Mesh<
Boobie Tattoos: !Blah. - My Shooting Star Tattoo - Rainbow
Mouth Sprinkle Candies: Pink Acid - Kawaii CupCake Lip Sprinkle Dots >prim<
Nails: :Forever Young: Kawaii Nails >Texture Change Hud Included<
Piercing Undereye + Septum: *Phoebe* - Unisex Facial Piercing B2 >~8 Metals/9 Colors~<
Dress: ~Sugar Button Boutique~ - Summer dress-Cute cards >Tango's Applier Included<
Gloves: *Luckie* - Glitta Gloves (white)
Socks: [Crash Republic] - stripey knee socks - purple
Shoes: [Pretty Liar] - Wedge Sneaker - White & Purple/White & Pink
Hairbow: :Forever Young: - Kawaii Bow
Glasses: [Pretty Liar] - Hai Kitty Nerd Glasses
Necklace: Pink Acid - Kawaii Cupcake Sprinkles Necklace
Wand: {PopTart} - Princess Wand - (BearyCute)
Horns: [ bubble ] - Rainbow Horns -Pastel
Unicorn Horn: [ bubble ] - Uni Horn -small

Other Items Worn:
Bodyshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. - Hope :: C tone
Hair: =DeLa*= - Mesh Hair "Lana"
Eyes: {S0NG} - :: Lollipop~ Brown Eye
Lip Tint: .The Sugar Garden. - Lip Tinte' - Cherry *New*

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. Heart 2
Tattoo Arm: -UtopiaH- - World of Candy >Mesh<
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Bow Neck: *BOOM* - Perky Bowkerchief -marshmellow-
Mouthie Candy: [ni.Ju] - Sweets . lavender >gatcha<
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles - silver
Ring: ~SugahTitz~ [X] - Panda Ring - Lollipop Love >gatcha<

Spare PARTS:

Breasts: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C For Tangos<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: