Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Inu's SL Names Meme

Inu's SL Names Meme

Hey peeps! Today, uhm...today...is meme time! \o/

How are you today everyone? Good I hope! Strawberry Singh [X] posted a new meme recently, and it sounded interesting, so i've decided to do this one!

This meme is about SL names, and my take on them. Please remember that i've been in SL for quite some time (since 2006 to be exact), so i'll try to be as accurate as possible. ;) I did add and omit questions to better suit me. Scroll down below this for the fashion credits!

  1. What’s your SL name? - Inuoko Shikami (pronounced In-you-oh-koh She-ka-me)
  2. What does your name mean? - My name is Japanese. "Inuoko" roughly translates to, "Princess of Dogs". Inu = Dog, Ko = Common Japanese name ending for princesses. I added the "o" for flavor. :P "Shikami" refers to the Japanese "Noh Mask of Shikami" [X], which is associated with demons. 
  3. What made you choose this name? - I've roleplayed online since...well, for a VERY long time. It's actually what lead me to SL; a roleplay son of mine lead me to it. Once I got heavy into RP, I decided to make a true name for myself; not just whatever off the top of my head. I sat, and thought, and researched, and came up with "Inuoko". As for Shikami? Well, the two seemed to fit together well seeing as I roleplayed as a demon-dog girl back then. Later on I decided to be a succubus, so now I am a succubus (demon) that is the princess of dogs. I command a pack of Lycans (Lycans are canines), and my mate Kyle is a Lycan as well. 
  4. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) - Most people just call me Inu for short, but my SL-family calls me "Pinkie" for..obvious..reasons. Lol. 
  5. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) - "ρiηкiє ღ ℓεđενгε" I like using my family name, haha. Though, sometimes I switch to "Devour" simply because of this blog. <3
  6. Do you like your SL name? - I've had this name since 2006, and i've NEVER claimed another account as my main. I think I like this name. <3
  7. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? - I have an alt with a cool name, and I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have her as my main, lol. Sorry I don't disclose my alts. 
Well, there you have it! I hope that by doing these memes for you all helps to connect with you all on a higher level. The amount of IMs I get from many of you all is just..it warms my heart! I want you all to remember that i'm just your average, less-than-average person, and if you ever want to talk, just IM me! <3

Fashion time! I have a few new goodies for you all!

Hair: -Likeli-  - Thais [StyleFrizzet] HAIR - I found this hair recently, and I just...Okay, I have an odd taste for hair. This big poofy fronytail (yeah I gave it a name) made me dance around like a nut on one of my platforms, lol! Too much fun watching it bounce around as I move!

Mouth Alpha: Dead Apples - Mouth Alpha - XII - I went to Cosmetic Fair [X] and I was very pleased with the goodies I found! Dead Apples has a fatpack of mouth alphas in different shapes! SL very much needed this! I doubt i'll wear this alpha all the time, but it's nice to have some options!

Pasties: Bubblegum Treasure Trove - My Hearty Pastries - New at Kawaii Fair [X]! These cute pasties are so adorbs! They come in 11, uhm, "flavors [X]", and are oh-so-pretty! Each "flavor" includes implant appliers for Tango and Lush mesh breasts. NO CLOTHING LAYERS!

Skirt: Bishes Inc. [X] ~ Mesh Mini Black Denim/skull - The Bishes Inc. released a bunch of denim skirts in different colors and styles! They're very cute, tiny, and rigged well! Each skirt-pack includes not only standard mesh sizes, but also "plus" in-between sizes for us big-hip/butt ladies!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses @ TBBS [X]: 
Full Body: Nani
Closeup: Glitterati

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Eyes: Dead Apples - Anime Eyes - Unnatural >gatcha<
Ears: [MANDALA] - Steking EARS
Nails: Action - Mesh Stiletto Nails - Ballet *New* [Cosmetic Fair]
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D
Lip Tint: Action - Shine Liptint - Blush *New* [Cosmetic Fair]
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray - I'm no Priest

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Piercing Horns: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) Basic Metals
Piercing Septum: :Hebenon Vial: - Septumee 04 w/spikes [Ink]
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Piercing Corset: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing (black)

Create an OUTFIT:
Jacket: *+Sweet.Fireflies.+* [X] - "Ladylike" Bolero Jacket - light Pink >TRY DEMO<
Corset: (Gang/Cold) - Doll Corsets - Baby (MUTED)
Panties: Juicy Lips - Casual Deluxe Panties
Gloves: *Luckie* - Glitta Gloves (black) *New* [Kawaii Fair [X] ]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Crown: Remarkable Oblivion - Once Upon a Crown
Headband: Beusy - Spike Headband - Black
Eyepatch: welldone.atelier - / Medical Pach / Pink
Glasses: (Toki Doki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
Earrings: .Olive. - the I'll Water your Can Earrings *New* [Bee's Through the Season [X] ]
Choker: *BLITZED* - Legacy Choker black
Necklace Fox: .Olive. - the FOX Head Neckalce - Gold
Necklace Cat: ::Sweet Leonard:: - Kitty Cat <3 Necklace *New*
Plushie: (Magic!) - Luck Dragon Mesh Plush Holding ~silentsparrow~

Spare PARTS:
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink) >Color N/A<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)
Hooves: [M.O.R] - cloven hoof - black
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Appliee - The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C for Tangos<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

awwww, pinkie is an adorable name! <3
Thanks for sharing!

Inuoko Shikami said...

Thaks Berrrrryy!! <3