Sunday, April 28, 2013

Last Day for Fantasy Faire D:

Last Day for Fantasy Faire D:

Hey peeps! Just a quick reminder, that Fantasy Faire ends soon!! Eeeks!!!

Please make sure to run and grab your exclusives!

Here are my posts for Fantasy Faire 2013: [X]
Link to Fantasy Faire: [X]

Sadly I don't have time to credit everything worn today. This is probably my first or second time ever not posting a complete credits list...but I had a long evening guys. The tummy monster from the demon world decided to give me the worst tummy-ache i've had in a long time. D: I stole someones house just to take a photo >.>...<.<...Anywhos, remember that some items (the RFL ones) you may not see again in stores; or if you do, it'll be a LONG time from now..so..hurry to FF now!!

I had a great time being a part of Fantasy Faire for the second year in a row, and I hope to be a part of it again next year! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Fantasy Faire Items: 
Top: *~ Dream Things ~* Abigail Top
Face Mark: [Gauze] - Child of Tiamat >tintable<
Shoulder Armor: [Gauze] - Fenrir
Horns: [][]Trap[][] - Smooth Blend Horns
Wings: Lemon Tea - Aithein Wings
Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail

A Few Other Items:
Skin/Hands/Lip Tint: The Sugar Garden [X]
Ears: Ni.ju + Trap - Gelf Ears
Hair: .ploom. - Shira
Skirt: Tee*fy - Lovisa Ruffle Mini Skirt - Black
Boots: Dead Row Designs -worn combats - black

0 comments: