Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Acid Black Cherry

Acid Black Cherry

Hey peeps! Today, Inu is a bit inspired by music, haha.

With Inu's headphones, she's probably listening to a playlist of Kerli and Acid Black Cherry; cause, you know, based on the outfit and the title..and all..

When it comes to music, i'm usually into Dubstep, Kpop, Jpop, Pop, Top 40 (yeah yeah hush), and a little trance or electro is nice too...but my music tastes varies; especially depending on my mood.

What kind of music do you like? Feel free to comment below, and include a Youtube link or two if you want ...or not...totally up to you. <3

Anywhos, back to fashion...I have some new goodies for you all, as well as some good-oldies to share with you all! :D

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Noemi - I think my favorite worn item is this hair. This isn't to say that I don't adore some of my other worn items, but this hair? I was REALLY hoping that Truth would take this curvy bang, and add pigtails! Omg! I might die from the cute! This is available at The Catnip Carnival [X] on discount, for charity for animals.

Skirt: !SW! - Peekaboo Skirt - I had begun to take a bit of interest in this store, and then I saw this new release; a super tiny skirt, with optional panties (not shown), with a texture-change hud! D'aawwh! I think that i'll keep my eye on this store! My only disappointment with this skirt is that it doesn't include white, which I found to be a bit..strange. But, as you can tell, I love it anyway!

Nails: (.vix) - Mr. Panda - I've just been buying plain-colored nails because I haven't seen any designs I really liked, but when I saw these adorable nails with panda faces, with my favorite shade of pink included? I almost died! D: <3 Too cute! Nails for Slink hands ONLY!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses:
!bang Poses
The Secret Hideout

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. - Star Gazer Ice Blue L + Pink R
Ears Human: [MANDALA] - Steking EARS
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D
Stickers Face: [MAGIC NOOK] - Harajuku Stickers

PAINFUL Decor:
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- - Bloody Knee
Tattoo Arm: -UtopiaH- - World of Candy >mesh<
Tattoo Leg: -UtopiaH- - The Game of Death Tattoo
Piercing Septum: :Hebenon Vial:- Septumee 04 w/spikes [Ink] *Modded*
Piercing Cheeks: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Chest: :Zombie.Suicide: - Upside down cross piercing [The Black Market]

Create an OUTFIT:
Bodysuit: *Milk* - Gore Me Body - Spoiled Blue *New* [The Boobies Show [X] ]
Corset: [Auxiliary] - Grimm - Corset - Black
Bustle: [*Rotten Defiance*] - *My Corset Mini Bustle-Black & White* [World Goth Fair [X] ]
Stockings: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Socks: *H+K*(babyblue)thin border socks
Boots: [LW] - Crushers<3 Platform Boots (Mesh) - Valentine

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband Bow: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Bow Headband [in pink]
Headband Spikes: -UtopiaH- - Spiky Headband [rainbow]
Headphones: {PopTart} [X] - Bow Headphones (Blue) >gatcha< *Newish*
Hairclip: [Zuzz] - 8bit heart hair clip *New* >Modded<
Glasses: [LW] - Mesh Glasses - Baby Pink [Freebie]
Collar: K_gs - KittyChoker/Bell
Purse: .Olive. - the Soap Bar Purse - FRESH Pink (Silver) *New* [Boutique [X] ]
Necklace Bubbles: .Olive. - the Elisa's Bath Time Bubble Necklace - Cyan *New* [Boutique]
Necklace Long: Noodles - Gemini Constellation Necklace Hematite *New* [Zodiac]
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet - Summertime Easy living [Collabor88]
Ring Left: Maxi Gossamer - RING - LoveHeart
Ring Right: Noodles - The Boy Who Lived Ring Hematite *New* [Live.Love.Laugh. Fair]
Ringpop: {PopTart} [X] - Ringy Pop (Mystery Flavor) wear SUPER RARE >gatcha< *Newish*

Spare PARTS:
Ears: •Fraug Prince• - Cat Ears *New*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Elegant >Skin: TSG<
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Tail: Nadi Vemo - Fluffy Tail (aka jerboa tail)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: