Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Strawberries Make Me Drool|Guilty SL Confessions Meme

Strawberries Make Me Drool

Hey peeps! Today, Inu's drooling over strawberries and summer-attire!

 I decided that I wanted to do another Meme from Strawberry Singh [X]. This one is about, "Guilty SL Confessions", so I will be answering 5 questions about that topic today! :D

 If you don't wish to read it all, feel free to skip over it to the credits below!
  1. I don't sort my inventory. I can tell anyone how to sort their inventory if they asked me how, and have even given people pointers, but I personally...I may lack the patience. :P
  2. Clothes (not accessories) are usually worn once. Because of blogging, I rarely get around to wearing something more than once. I have to REALLY love it to actually save it to wear again on a day when i'm not blogging. 
  3. Blog posts take me a long time. I'm not incredibly sure why, but a post isn't a walk in the park for me. I know some bloggers who do several posts a day, but I just couldn't! I'm incredibly picky about what I wear, how I wear it, accessories, animal/demon parts, and even poses. I am so picky that I aim for flawlessness. In Second Life. Yeah, I think i've set myself up for failure there! But, I'm never too hard on myself if, after the photos are done, I realize that there is a mistake. Nobodies perfect!
  4. I have SL Kids. Okay, so I find nothing guilty about having an SL family, so this just leads more into the confession side of things. Most people don't know that, "little kawaii Inu" has kids in SL. 2 little ones that love hugs and pulling my tail, and two big girls who LIKE GUMMYWORMS AND PIGGYBACK RIDES. YES I'M TALKING TO YOU TWO. Lol. I enjoy having a family in SL, even if I have to help my little Toddleedo tot onto my back while I work on an outfit, lol. 
  5. I didn't decide to dress kawaii on my own. Yes, it's true! I decided to once just for fun, but Kyle practially got drool on me, so I figured I'd continue to dress kawaii!


Strawberries don't really make me drool...I tend to shrug at them, to be honest. I like them sometimes, but they're just not my favorite fruit. Anywhos, i've really been getting into the summer-mood, despite the fluctuating Spring weather we're having. Those glimpses of summerish days have taking a toll on my SL-style, haha. ;)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Abra - Colours01 - Truth has some new hair colors, as well as color packs! I'm very excited because before I had a hard time knowing what color-pack I wanted from Truth. I didn't really like the shades of pink offered, so I was left a tad-bit confused, trying to settle as a light-blond. But! My prayer has been very much answered! Not only is their a new pink (shown), in the same pack is also a cotton candy (pink & blue) fade! How cool is that?

Skirt: [R3volt] - Diana Skirt V2 - Okay so you'll soon realize that this is a template. They're just no way around it. But if you've followed my blog long enough, you've realized that I simply don't care. :P <3 I saw the original collection of these by Blueberry, but decided that I got a better deal, as well as a color section that better fit my style, from R3volt. FYI, I also went a bit nuts and bought the Ducknipple (not shown) skirt as well, in case you wish to compare the tones and/or design. ;)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses:
Closeup: Glitterati
Body: Blah >Included with clutch<

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope - C tone
Limb Fades: :[Plastik]:- Demon Fades- Noir
Eyes: Chus! - Ulzzang Lens in Teddy
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D
Lip Tint: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Swirl Blush: !Blah. [X] - (My Super Kawaii Blush) Mesh + resizer

PAINFUL Decor:
Piercing & Tongue + Septum + Dimples + Undereye: -UtopiaH- - Slippery *New* [Stuff in Stock]
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- - Painful Knees *New* [SL Fashion Week]
Nose Chain: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. - Strawberry Nose Chain (gold)
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Navel: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing
Piercing Hips: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Hips)

Create an OUTFIT:
Top: Blueberry - Jennifer *Mesh* Tank Top - White *New*
Socks: *H+K*(babypink)thin border socks
Boots: Blueberry - Knee High Sneaker Boots - Candy

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown Black
Collar: {PopTart} - Spiked Out Choker (Black&Gld) >No RLV< *New* [Perfect Wardrobe [X]]
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles - gold
Rings Left: [AUXILIARY] - Melt My Heart - Black [Collabor88]
Ring Right: [tea.s] - Pyramid Ring - Onyx *New* [SL Fashion Week]
Belly Chain: <-Puncture-> - Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)
Clutch: Blah. [X] - (My Studded Clutch) Pastry *New* [100 Block]

Spare PARTS:
Horns Small: Chus! - Galaxia Horns - Limited Pinky >Color N/A<
Horns Large: .Mes Sucreries. - Chained Horns - Pinkie
Ears + Cords: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears >Cords Sold Seperately<
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand - Elegant
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: