Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pandas Liek Toasts

Pandas Liek Toasts

Hey peeps! Today, Inu is a toast-loving pancat! Yes. I just came up with that. Ha.

I have a few new goodies for you all! Yay! I must say that I very much love this outfit! So kawaii!

Hat: ♥ All the Random Things ♥ - Panda Fuzz Hat - Oh mai! My friend Gumi (I like calling her Gumi, hee hee) showed this to me, so I quickly marketplace searched it, and WOOT! Rigged mesh, and very adorable! Different positions for that hat are included in the pack. Several bear types available. Ty Gumi <3

Hoodie: [R3volt] - Angel Hoodie - Ooooo this hoodie! - I super duper love this hoodie! I love the shape of it against my hips, and I also love the length. It is texture-changeable, so it's like a have a bunch of (rather dork-chic) hoodie styles to choose from, all in one!

There's a few more new goodies below, as well as some old-goodies! I'm not sure if you noticed from the last post, but i've been making more of an effort to include SLURLS to events. I'm trying guys, but it can be time-consuming! Anywhos, have a good humpday! :D

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: The Secret Garden - Sweetie

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Noemi
Eyes: Chus! - Seer Lens in - Ghostly + Wrath *Newish* [Freebies]
Ears Human: [MANDALA] - Steking EARS
Nails Claws: Izzie's - Claw Nails - black
Makeup Eyeshadow: [ni.Ju] - Makeup - Red Panda . pure black [Availability Questionable]
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow >gatcha<

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Arm: -UtopiaH- - World of Candy
Tattoo Legs: -UtopiaH- - Ecdysis V2 Tattoo
Piercing Face: [ni.Ju] - Marx Piercing . galactic/full [Free2Join Luckyboard]
Piercing Chest: Plushberry ~ SPIKED HEART Piercing ~(BLACK)/ Bright

Create an OUTFIT:
Skirt: !SW! - Peekaboo Skirt
Thong: .wound - Thong - Blk
Gloves: Lovely Disarray [X] - Unveiling Gloves *Newish*
Shoes: [-pixels-] - ChimeraBoots

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Panda Plushie: Pink Fuel - Head Panda
Mask: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Mask :: GOTHIKA ::
Toaster: .Olive. - the Grandma's Treasures - Mr. Toaster McHold >gatcha< *New* [Coming Soon to The Arcade, more info Friday]
Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Necklace Panda: Izzie's - Panda Necklace
Necklace Circle: Noodles - Gemini Constellation Necklace Hematite *New* [Zodiac [X] ]
Belt: Fet!sh - Grenadier Belt - Black

Spare PARTS:
Wings: Illusions - *~*Chibi Demon Wing
Ears Neko: Mutation Industries - cat person ears (tuffted)
Tail: Sinful Needs - Mesh Tail - Fluffy, Bare
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: