Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Grounded

Grounded

Hey peeps! Today, Inu is a bit..grounded. :P

How have you all been? I've been pretty good! I've been spending a nice amount of time with my SL kids. Poor busy mom! I set up a new house, running low on prims..the usual. :P I've of course been doing some shopping too, and I am very happy with my finds! <3

Before I get into fashion, I would like to quickly mention how amazing it is that the 3 missing Cleveland women were found/able to escape [X]. I feel so happy for them and their families to have them back home. <3

Eyeshadow: Lovely Disarray [X] - Wet Eye Shadow: Inu-Inu Cotton Candy - Out sometime tomorrow will be a wonderful, wonderful set of super cool eyeshadows! Each color is just..wow. They look so vibrant and wet with color! The one I am wearing is the "Inu-Inu Cotton Candy" tone. Eyeshadow named after me? How friggin cool is that? :D I'm wearing this with eyelashes by  [ni.Ju]  called "Hime-yu". <3

Cyber Arms: Runkyard Co. - P40 arms - Just...wow. This doesn't appear to be new (?), but is still an awesome find. I can't say that these are the best mesh arms on the market, but for the price? The level of quality versus extreme value can't be beat. It comes with a rigged-mesh version (showed) as well as an unrigged version in parts for modding. Both versions can be tinted. ;o

Lipgloss: Pink Acid - Kawaii Cupcake Lip Gloss & Teeth - Pink - At SL Fashion Week this incredibly adorable lip gloss was released! The model in the photo is using the same skin & tone that I usually wear, so I had faith that it would fit my lips well, and..it did! Yay! Very colorful tones, with a good amount of shine!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Blah. [X] - Model Pose Pack 2

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Sunny Mesh Hair - Golden *New* [Fameshed]
Eyes: Dead Apples - Shattered - Ice
Stripes Face: {C h a m p l o o} - Mithra Tintable stripes

PAINFUL Decor:
Piercing Septum: Cobrahive - N-Swirl
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Cleavage: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage)

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress (Worn as top): Blah. - (My Simplicity Dress) - Black *New* [Whore Couture Monthly Edition
[X] ]
Bodysuit: *Milk* [X] - Army Bodysuit - Pink
Leg Armor: UTILIZATOR - Rikugou - Anubis >Difficultly Modded, I can NOT help you do it :(<

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband: Beusy - Spike Headband Black
Cat Mask: [ni.Ju] - Cat Mask . Tribal Confinement *New* [Free2Join Group Gift]
Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Collar: [whatever] - Nina Collar - black *New* [SL Fashion Week]
Cuffs + Chains: ~Soedara~ - Kara-Khitan *New* [We Love Roleplay]
Ring: ..::DeliciouS::.. - Cyber ring

Spare PARTS:
Horns: .{Rue}. - Horns/Hetaera: Tusk >modded slightly< *New* [We Love Roleplay]
Ears Animal: +Mabinogion+ - Bunny Ear Black *New* [We Love Roleplay]
Ears Human: [MANDALA] - Steking EARS
Tail: Nadi Vemo - Fluffy Tail (aka jerboa tail)
Breasts: [deviant] - Lush Breasts
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking just amazing as always my dear <3 and yus its great to hear about that. It took all this time for them to escape. Such a shame :/

Inuoko Shikami said...

Thanks hun, and yus.. :(