Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Demons love Gothic-chic

Demons love Gothic-chic

Hello peeps! Today, Inu decided to be Goth-chic! 

I know that this outfit is out of my demon-cute range, but that's okay. I really love how it turned out! Who wants to wear the same looks all the time anyway? Lol. I love stepping out of my box, and I think this constitutes as stepping well outside it. 

I decided that this is the look I wanted as I waved goodbye to the Zodiac event. I'm going to miss it! ;.;

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
The Boobies Show [X]
The Thrift Shop [Coming Soon - August 4th]
Zodiac [X]

Poses:
Behind: !Bang
Closeup + Fullbody: Blah [X] - Model Pose Pack 2

BODYshop:
Skin + Moles: :Sugar: - Steffi - Autumn [1] *New* >Personal freckles worn< [Thrift Shop, Coming Soon]
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
Hair: *Alice Project* - Leah *New* [Zodiac]
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner Black

Painful Decor:
Tattoo Arms/Chest/Breasts: [White~Widow] - Out of Africa *New* [Zodiac]
Tattoo Sides: .:: Delusions ::. - Lace Sides
Tattoo Star: ~Glitterburps~ Hip Starsie
Tattoo Leg: -UtopiaH- - The Game of Death Tattoo
Earrings: Remarkable Oblivion - Arsenal - Silver
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Trikini: Blah. - (My Cute Trikini) - Skulls *New* [The Boobies Show]
Shorts: *Milk* [X] - My Broken Boy Shorts - Black
Stockings: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Shoes: Slink - Leather Thigh Boots - Black

ACCESSOIRZE Me:
Headband Bow: -UtopiaH- - My Latex Headband [Black]
Headband: Remarkable Oblivion - Diable Band - GG [Free2Join Group Gift]
Choker: Blah. [X] - (My Cute Spiky Choker) - Black & Red
Necklace/Bracelet Lion Paws: lassitude & ennui Lion's paw torque - black
Bracelet Spikes: O.M.E.N - Spiked Bracelet - Bubblegum [Old Group Gift, May Be N/A]
Bellychain: <-Puncture-> - Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)
Belt: Fet!sh - Grenadier Belt - Black
Garter: alterego [X] - I skrippa garter
Plushie: +>Adore & Abhor<+ - Leo Lionies - Black >gatcha< *New* [Zodiac]

Spare PARTS:
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cords
Tail: :Sugar: - Cherry Blossom Demon Tail *New* [Thrift Shop, Coming Soon]
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Antlers: : [Auxiliary] - Artillery A. -Plat3- RARE >gatcha< *New* [Zodiac]
Hand Sparkles: :*BABY Princess*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Elegant
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, you've just made me realize I have a huge thing for hot, scary evil looking girls
-Kyle Mathome