Monday, July 08, 2013

Hello Kotoko!

Hello Kotoko!

Hello peeps! Today, I have a new TSG skin to show you all, as well as some C88 items!
I know most of you are used to me in my "whore couture", but hey..I like a pretty dress now and then! When you get to C88, i'm sure you'll notice that there just happens to be quite a few pretty dresses!

Anywhos, I would like you all to wave hello to Kotoko! Yes yes, a new skin by The Sugar Garden! Yay!
I was totally surprised when I realized that a new skin was released!

How cute! The first two skins in the first photo are shown with my usual freckle/blush. Sorry, I couldn't resist! Of course, I couldn't resist it on Tone C either. Yeah, I may need help with my TSG addiction. Maybe. Note the there is a super cute tinge of pink eyeshadow around the eyes, but it's light and VERY pretty!

I'm wearing the shown skins with a slightly tweaked "TSG - Hope" shape. I'll probablyyyyy tweak the shape some later, but I think it looks pretty good this way. :) I noticed that the lips are made tiny and cute, so you may have to play with sliders if you want a bigger, plumper effect. Try a demo!


- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Collabor88 [X]
The Box [X]


BODYshop:
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. - Dark Skies - Dark Brown [Pay2Join VIP Gift]
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair - "Ange" (Black amber) *New* [C88]
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D >Shown in pic one on Tone C<

PAINFUL Decor:
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- - Painful Knees
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Earrings: Blah. - (My Cute Heart Earrings) - Pink *New* [The Box]
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: -Tres Blah- - Frilly Dress - Blush *New* [C88]
Sandals: ::Hucci:: - Nasik Sandals - White Hot Summer *New* [C88]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Collar: {Lemon Tea} - Northern Collar

Spare PARTS:
Ears + Cords: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cords
Horns Small: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Horns Large: *Milk* [X] - My Tree King Horns - Black
Antlers: Schadenfreude - Ceryn Flora Antlers *New* [C88]
Hands/Feet: Slink - Mesh Hands/Feet (Av)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: