Friday, July 05, 2013

It's True; I Crave You~

It's True; I Crave You~
[Click Here For Full View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Today, I have something super special to share with you all!

I would like to quickly say that (for those of you whom have asked/are wondering): Datsasu's Chibi Mod [X] will be over the course of the weekend. :D

So, I feel kind of bad guys. I've been putting this post off for quite some time. 

When i'm not blogging, I can get rather outfit-lazy. As I said in my last post, do to RL, I wasn't able to blog normally. I spent most of this week in my favorite costumes!


Have you heard of [Provocation]? It is a not-so-new store that makes brilliant rigged-mesh costumes. They look very realistic, and I find them highly useful! I wear them when I don't feel like coming up with an elaborate outfit and still want to look great, when i'm in a roleplay mood, a BDSM mood, and of course when I want to tease Kyle. ;)

I find them to be just..amazing. I have so much fun in them! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Costumes: [Provocation] [X] - Maid + Nurse >Demos Available<

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Hair: ""D!va"" - Hair "Mimi" (Type B)(Black amber)
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. - Dark Skies - Dark Brown [Pay2Join VIP Gift]
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ - Juicy Tint ~ sweet heart
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Piercing Chest: Plushberry ~ SPIKED HEART Piercing ~(BLACK)/ Bright

Create an OUTFIT:
Socks: *H+K*(babypink)thin border socks
Shoes: //LovelyAlien// - SleekHeels

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Collar: .wound - Ribbion Choker >Rlv<
Tray: [LOVE SOUL] - Food Tray*Sandwich-1* >gatcha<

Spare PARTS:
Ears + Cords: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie + Wrapped Cords
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail
Hand Sparkles: :*BABY Princess*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) - Elegant >Skin: Tsg - C<
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin: Tsg - C - For Tangos<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: