Friday, July 19, 2013

Eat Me

Eat Me

Hello everyone! Today, Inu's having a craving for yummies!
I would say TGIF as I usually do, but there isn't much to be thankful for, even on a Friday, if you feel like a roasting chicken. Yeah, it's still hot. Ugh. 

I hope you're doing okay everyone! *Big hugs*

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: :Sugar: [X] - Avril  - [1] - Okay, so my skin isn't exactly "New". I get that. But it's new for me, so it counts, haha. Don't worry, it hasn't been out for very long. If you're into big luscious lips, you may wish to try a Sugar skin. Of course, you can just as easy have small or normal sized lips, but some skins make plump lips difficult to achieve, and Sugar skins make it incredibly easy.

I'm wearing my Sugar skin with my usual freckles, as well as the included "Sugar" face moles, and her new lipcolor, "Fusion Pink Lips", which is from the "Berry Yum Glossies" line, available at Food Fair.

This is my first experience with a Sugar skin, and I must say that i'm quite pleased with the skin. The face is clean like a fresh palette so it is easy for one to add their own makeup flavor, yet pretty enough to be worn without makeup as well. This lips are not oddly shaped either, so it shouldn't be overly difficult to add your favorite lipcolors to it (as long as they're pretty universal).

I highly suggest trying a demo when you get a chance!

>Events<
Food Fair [X]

Poses: Focus Poses [X] - Model 129

BODYshop:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Mina - Colours01 *Newish*
Eyes: Dead Apples - Shattered - Ice

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Bubble: {Witches & Rats} - I <3 U - Tattoo
Tattoo Star: ~Glitterburps~ Hip Starsie
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: :Sugar: [X] Hello Titty - Eat Me *New*
Panties: .wound - Thong Blk
Socks: Beusy: Black/White Stocking *New* [Pay2Join Group Gift]
Stockings: *League* - Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter

ACCESSORIZE ME:
Headband Donuts: :Sugar: - Yummy Bites Headband {Choco Sprinkle Bow} - ULTRA RARE *New* [Food Fair]
Headband Icecream: [NoRe!] - Ice Cream Headband! *New* [Femboy Hunt, 2L]
Glasses: (TokiDoki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
Collar: .wound - Ribbion Choker w/ Ring - Rlv
Belly Chain: <-Puncture-> - Zodiac Belly Chain (Taurus)
Bracelets: [NoRe!] - Donut Bracelets
Garter: alterego [X] - I skrippa garter

Spare PARTS:
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cords
Horns: {PopTart} - Donut Horns (White) *New* [Food Fair]
Tail: :Sugar: - Nom Nom Tail {Zombi Donut} >Modded Larger + Tinted< *New*
Sparkles: :*BABY Princess*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

1 comments:

MikuZatsuneEvil said...

inu can you say me where you boughted your shapes? if you create it can you give me pls? :3 thy