Friday, January 03, 2014

Sailor Sexy Moon | Oh My Gacha

Sailor Sexy Moon | Oh My Gacha

Hello peeps! More Oh My Gacha!

When I saw what this outfit was based off of on Plurk, I had my fingers crossed that the owner of The Sugar Garden would make it...and she did! Yay!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Pose: (vix.) [X]

>Oh My Gacha [X] <
Lingerie: .The Sugar Garden. Sentofuku Lingerie - Chibi Moon
Wands: .The Sugar Garden. Moonlight Magic - Cutie Moon Pink RARE
Flying Toast: *Epic* Mr. Toasty Moustache! {Red}
Crown: *Epic* Sparkle Pop Queenie Crown! {Giraffe-B.Pink-Teal}

>Other Credits<
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone :: NoBust :: Blonde :: NT - Soft Body
 Hair: (Chemistry) HAIR - Bubbles - Blooms - Rose
Pendent: .Olive. [X] - the Scout's Heart Pendent - Chibi Power RARE
Gum: [PinkFuel] - Yum Bubblegum! (Static- Opaque - Color Change)
Shoes: .The Sugar Garden. - Bubbles Heels - Pink R - SLINK High

0 comments: