Sunday, January 12, 2014

Willow Angel

Willow Angel

Hello peeps! Sexy newness for you!

 I'd like to start off by mentioning   the cool hair/hood combo by *Milk* and Death Row Designs! This is a collab project between the two brands, which I think is pretty cool! The hair comes in a nice range of colors, and the hood also has a range of colors + tinting options!

I want to also mention that the old The Sugar Garden skin "Angel" has been transformed into "Angel 2.0"! If you remember, not toooo long ago I showed you "Baby 2.0"; the old skin Baby remade to match the tones and quality of her current skins. I love how these skins are getting makeovers! I decided to pair Angel with Luna's lipgloss, and I love the results! Oh! And in case you're wondering, I am wearing my normal "Kotoko" shape, unmodded.

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Angel (2.0):: C tone *New*
Hair: Milk [X] & Death Row Designs - Willow *Coral* *New*
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Dolly Eyes - Dark Amber
Lipcolor: .The Sugar Garden. - Sweet Luna Lipgloss - Sucker

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Hand: *Milk* [X] - Bad Bitch Tatted Knucks

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: *MUKA* Marilyn - Black *New* [Azz Show [X] ]
Thigh-Highs: [Pretty Liar] Thi-Hi - Charcoal [Azz Shpw]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Skull: Nana [X] - Sugar Skull Mask White

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Legs/Ass: *Luck.inc* Phat Azz
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Horns (From Scarf Pack) - Nana - Assassin Horns
Wings: Nana Wings - Crow

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm~ That outfit... Inu you barely fit in it x//////////x but you look so good in it