Monday, January 27, 2014

Sharra

 Sharra
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! I have some newness coming your way soon!

 Howdy! Random...I know...Anyway, on my last post [X] I mentioned the Fantasy Gacha Carnival coming on the first of February. I think we're close enough to the event that I should start doing more posts so that you know some of the things to expect to find! 

I decided that this outfit would be a good start. I think this is a pretty alluring combat-roleplay look!

While I do like all of what I am wearing (obviously), I think my favorite pieces in this outfit are the dress and the back wings. The shape of the dress is perfect, and I love how it's only partly-fastened. ;) As for the wings, they're pretty darn cool! I made a gif here [X] if you would like to see why I like them so much (and to get a view of the back of this outfit)! <3

Remember that I will post an SLURL to the event when it's open, otay? ^^ <3

PS: I don't know if I want a full-layout change, but I did change the background, yay for change! <3 If anyone absolutely detests it just leave a comment on this page and I'll try and find something else! <3Oh! And images will now start to have a larger view available I think! Though I haven't decided what "larger" will actually be...hmm..

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Gacha Carnival [Coming Feb 1]<
Dress: Yasum *MESH*Steam Ball Dress
Sleeves: [Stitched Gods] Combat Sleeve - Obisidian - RARE
Crown: 22769 ~ [accessories] Lyra Crown Bones/Metal RARE
Headpiece: [Keystone] Bru'ella - Silver / Rare /
Collar: .Pekka. Ribbon Bell Collar - Raven RARE
Shoulderpads: Sweet Poison - Daphnaie Epaulette
Armguard: (Songfeather) Anoni Armguard rgt (black chain)
Arrows/Quiver: Pucca Firecaster's Creations~Elven quiver (black) [RARE]
Sword: ::Axix:: Legendary Warrior [sword]
Wings Ears: ::※Distorted Dreams※::. - Sharra Wings - Silver/Black - RARE
Wings Back: Death Row Designs - Steamflutters aero

Other Credits:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] [X] Harley <Caramel>
Blush: [Pink Fuel] Harley Blush <Caramel> - Pink
Freckles: [Pink Fuel] <Caramel> Harley - Button Nose + Freckles
Hair: *Milk* [X] Hair~Oh Lorde >LE Sold Out :( <
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Black Swan
Bodypaint: - Chary - Tribal Paint - Black

Panties: Juicy Lips - 2 Deluxe Panties
Arrow Knee: No Longer Sold. :(
Anklets: [HANDverk]Cylinder Anklet.silver - black/brown
Tail: <HYPERBOREA> Devil Tail - Black

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwhs... * waves crossbow* Hey beautiful~ Does that mean we're married?