Thursday, February 23, 2012

Emotions Worn on my Face

Emotions Worn on my Face

Ohai!

Let's get down to business. If you remember my last entry, you know that a company in real life threatened to sue me. Yeah. I called them up and we figured out what had happened. Because the first payment was sent with the papers I had to sign, they assumed that the payment was just to deduct from the bill instead of the actual payment for the month. Er...Okay, so I sent in the signed papers + money, during the last week of December, and the first payment was due the first week of January. The amount I sent in was the exact amount I had to pay for January. Sooo instead of thinking that amount I sent in with the papers was for January, they figured it was just to knock a few bucks off the total ahead of time. *facepalm* Really? So after I explained what THEY did wrong, all was forgiven. That didn't get rid of my fuzzy-headedness that the anxiety of the entire thing caused me. Ugh!

As for Second Life, I don't have much to report drama-wise, haha. I went to "The Festival of Sins" with my SL sissy Lilitiger (her blog is linked on the sidebar), so expect to see a few items here and there blogged.

Emotions Worn on my Face

Today i'm wearing this FREE skirt from Elymode at the event. I've been curious about this skirt ever since I saw it on the Marketplace, but didn't get around to trying a demo. I. LOVE. IT! This skirt is just what Inuoko needs. As you've probably noticed, Inuoko's small but wide in the hip. With that being said, full mesh skirts would be difficult for her unique frame. Inuoko was getting tired of those ugly prim skirt parts, and this uses mesh! Woot! So, Inu's fat tush fits and keeps its shape, while giving her a skirt that flexes in the front like..a skirt. They're short, cute, so many colors and set at an affordable price, wow! Wait..now I sound like i'm a sponsor for their store..Nope! Just sharing what I love about this skirt, haha.

Also, i'd like to mention my facial piercing. I got it from HOD on sale a while back. It's much too "daring" for Inuoko most of the time, buuut you all know Inuoko is very open to try different looks. ;)

Oh, and I just want to point out to a certain person that I didn't plan on being a Neko for two entries, lol. So, said person should enjoy my Neko-ness while it lasts...Kyle. :P <3

Bye bye for now,

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: LAQ ~ Ebba - [Cocoa]
Top: *BOOM* sports bra
Skirt: *elymode* Ava 2-tone skirt - red / black *Partial mesh* [Free: Festival of Sin]
Under-eye Makeup: *elymode* makeup - Gluttony shadows - dark chocolate (lower)[Free: Festival of Sin]
Tattoo: :Hebenon Vial: Death of Baroque
Face Chain Piercing: - .HoD. - Chained - Razor
Stomach Piercing: - .HoD. - Thrust v2 - Razor w/ shadows
Necklace/Ring Set: .:: Delusions ::. Cross Bones Necklace/Ring
Collarbone Piercing: .Pekka. Crushie Piercing
Collar/Choker:  :)(: Spinal Collar RLV BLACK
Shoes: :)(: Spinal Pumps Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Famous for Nothing - Dark Browns
Bracelets: >M<_Archan's Chess Line
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] KITTY GALORE Sharp Claws

0 comments: