Friday, February 17, 2012

New Beginnings

New Beginnings

 Hello! I'm back..finally.

I have soooo many photos and...wow...Okay! *takes a breather*

I've been away....and you all must hate me!!! But with good reasons. Due to MAJOR  unforeseen  changes in both my rl and sl, I just didint know where blogging fit in. Time management is a BIG deal for me, and I just couldnt find blog time. Rl...financial issues...SL...time issues. A lot of stress, a ton of headache. It's not even over yet, why am I blogging again? Because I MISSED YOU ALL. That's why i'm back. Also...

New Beginnings

See the sexy girly on the left? That's my sl sissy, Liliandra Baxter. Lilitiger (as I sometimes call her) is a wonderful girl. Which one of us is the oldest SL-wise? I don't know, we can't figure it out. Sure she's been in sl a tiny bit longer than I have, but personality wise of our avatars...hmm...Anyway, she's a real doll. I love her so much! And she seems to want me to blog still, so for her sake, I had to hurry up and come back to you all even sooner than I had planned. Why does she care so much about my blogging? Well, she's a fashionista herself, and decided to blog sometime after seeing this blog. She seemed hesitant at first, but wow you should see her now! She's one of my best friends in sl. Expect to see a few entries of us blogging together in the future.

[A link to Liliandra Baxter's Blog X ]

So now you're wondering, where's Kyle in all this? I have to  regrettably  say that we broke up recently, so you will no longer see him in my entries.

New Beginnings

 Oh...except for there. Lol! Fooled you!!! We're still together guys, don't worry. Currently i'm a little upset with him, but nothing to worry about; things happen. I've been a bit..lonely lately is all. Though I know, most of that is my fault. I love you Kyle, never forget. I can be  stubborn , but I love you <3. I've been so busy working towards an SL change...our time in-world has been harsh.

Whoopsie? Did I say.."a change"?

Club Glitz (On the Glitterati Sim) Is Hiring!

Have you heard about GLITZ? Katey Coppola, creator of Glitterati poses and more, is opening up a club. So what does this have to do with me? Well, you may have liked photos of me working in *giggle* B.E.D (Bodies Enjoy Dance), but I am now the Entertainment manager for GLITZ. I hope to see you all there when it opens on March 1. ;) Also, i'm still looking for djs so contact me in world at Inuoko Shikami :)

Speaking of contacting with me, please feel free to add me on facebook here X .

Now, you've probably spent this entire post wondering about the little panda girl in the first photo. "Did she forget to mention it? How is it related to anything?"

New Beginnings

Well, she has a lot to do with many things. Please meet Kelly. She, much like Kyle, will be forced to invade this blog..by me..haha. I think i'll call it "photo  entrapment ", because there is no escaping my fashionista life if you're around me. Kelly is the darling little girl Kyle and I adopted a little while ago from an adoption agency. I'd say which, but it seems to be gone now *shrug*. Anyway! She is my pride and joy. She's cute,  incredibly  smart, and I love her sooo much!

Well, this post is far too long so let me end it, haha. I just wanna say that I missed you all, and it's good to be back!

PS: Using mesh now, yay \o/! And I got new skins! Laq's Ebba \o/

Goodbye for now!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots Alpha *mesh*
Makeup: [ni.Ju] Cat Scratch Fever . pink
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cherilyn Mesh Hair - Black coffee *Mesh*[Zombie Popcorn]
Dress: Aura - Balloon Dress - Gacha -  M   - - Love Pink *Mesh*
Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Brocade *No longer sold as far as I know*
Bracelet: W&B Simple Polished Cuff TEXTURE CHANGE (L Forearm)
Hairbow: [ni.Ju] Hairbow - oversized ver . pink
Skin: LAQ ~ Ebba - [Cocoa] - 04

0 comments: