Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If Only...

If Only...
 *Photo has been manipuated 

If only...life were a fairytale.

 He wants to elope. I want to say yes, I really do.

If only...life were a fairytale.

He is my "Mr. Right". There's no confusion about that, it's just all too soon...

Until the time is right, try to be content.

What is a sheet of paper, anyway? I am already yours in every way that really counts.

Just...wait for me. And while you wait for me, i'll be by your side. <3

If Only...

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: LAQ ~ Ebba
Shirt: *T.Whore*-  Bang Top Glamour i <3 Dick
Pants: [NV] JEANS MESH -Used wash grey *Mesh*
Eyes: *L.inc* EyeZ Blind
Waist Piercing: - .HoD. - Thrust
Ring: Anthem. Kross ring *Old GSP*
Bracelet: KOSH- IRON HEART BRACELET *Free, Seraphim*
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Noir Intense"
Ring: Schadenfreude Dark Chocolate Bonbon Topped Heart Ring *Gatcha, Festival of Sin*
Ring: Schadenfreude Tekka Maki Sushi Ring *Gatcha, Festival of Sin*
Tongue: [DIAMOND] piercing tongue #1 *Cheap, CLOSING SOON*
Hair: [kik] hair-Susanna I
Collarbone Piercing: [ni.Ju] Broken Hearted Piercing
Nose Piercing: [ni.Ju] Celtizine Piercing . fire (nose)
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] QUERIDA VALENTINA *Free, Seraphim*

0 comments: