Monday, February 20, 2012

Not So Trapped

Not So Trapped

Hello~ An update from my last post [X]~

In my last post, I managed to troll Kyle for a second. I said that we broke up, then later said I was joking. I'm evil, am I not? Ha, not to worry; he's used to my antics. I'm quite the humorous person, and well..theres a thin line between humorous and cruel. I feel no remorse for the trolling, buuuut I want to be certain that he knows how much I love him. Hell, one of the reasons why I do love him is because he can take a joke...to say he didn't react to my trolling would be a severe understatement, but I think most people would be very angry at such a joke. I suppose I was only able to make it because I love him and I know him; he would bounce back from such a joke coming from me. I know that I am his world, and I can easily say this with confidence, as a fact.

He sometimes says that he wishes i'd depend on him more. You see guys, i'm usually pretty independent. As a little girl I ended up spending most of my time playing by myself. When I had  someone to play with, it would be a boy; either my brother or his best friend. There were no girls for me to play with around my age where I lived. I grew up depending on myself where I could.

Not So Trapped

Kyle, baby? Some issues  i'm just gonna be independent with. I want you to know that one thing i'll always depend on you for is your love. I'll always need it, i'll always crave it, and only YOU can give it to me. I don't want any other man's love but yours. I would not be able function without your love, so I wouldn't be able to be independent without it. I am your world, but you are mine too. The tears in my eyes as I type this is proof that what I type here is true; you mean everything to me...remember that.

Not So Trapped

---------------------
On a side note, I would like to thank Rhea Vintner for her giving me the idea of the location to take these pics by her posting an amazing photo of the place on Flickr. You can see the image that inspired me to take the pics, as well as a link to the SLURL of the location here [X].

- Inuoko Shikami <3



Jeans: *L.inc* Tyra Lowrise Jeans Washed Black
Shoes: drd  lazyheel black
Top: *BOOM* Bodacious -Asphalt
Gloves: Izzie's - Leather Gloves black
Face bruise: DRDbruise1
Tattoo: Hebenon Vial: The girl with the Dragon Tattoos
Belt: !Admiral Spicy! Studds Belt
Chest piercing: .Pekka. Crushie Piercing
Hair: ::Exile:: Riot Girl:Maraschino
EarringsL Indy&Co.: Seven Earrings: Burned Silver R (bright)
Skull Necklace: KOSH- BAEL NECKLACE -chest- female
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long v1.2
Dove Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Dove Necklace Black
Skin: LAQ ~ Ebba - [Cocoa] - 05

0 comments: