Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fix My Broken Heart?|Fantasy Faire Peek

Fix My Broken Heart?|Fantasy Faire Peek

 Do I look friendly to you?


I do?


You're mistaken. 


I used to wear my heart on my sleeve,
but after being treated so coldly,
I now wear multiple jackets. 


What i'm saying is, my heart is quite broken.


Fix my broken heart? 


Ha. 


Can you turn back time?


Can you make those shed tears
flow back into my eyes?


Can you make me forget?


Can you make the memories
of pain melt and disappear,


so that to me heartache would be
like a newborn baby taking 
its first breath?


Can you make my heart be born anew?


Can you erase the names of those 
who hurt me,


then fill the space with your own?


What a fantasy!


There is no magic eraser for one's heart,


but feel free to use your simplistic 
needle and thread to try and stitch
my tattered heart back together again.


Goodluck. 

--------

Too dark? Sorry. Dunno, I just thought that it perhaps told a story for my LOTD. Anywayyy~

Fix My Broken Heart?|Fantasy Faire Peek

I have some Fantasy Faire peeks for you all! Four to be exact. ;) Please remember that Fantasy Faire wont be open until April 21st, so save some dough to buy these items and more, and help in the fight against cancer.

 First off, let me show you more horns from {Lemon Tea} [X]! These are called "Eldesia Horns - Ethereal". These glass-like non-rigged (modifiable) mesh horns are quite coolbeans! Not only are they beautifully shaped, but they have different style options in a drop-down menu, such as changing the lines and adding a "cloud" effect (shown). The cloud effect is so cool! Imagine a glass structure with a cloud spinning around inside of it! It's so pretty to watch, believe me. :)

Secondly,  I want to show you these GORGEOUS eyes from Psst....Here Kitty, Kitty [X]! These are called, "Hypnotize Eyes - Rant", and are part of the "Hypnotize Eyes" set of 8 eyes. These eyes are large and great for fantasy looks, am I right?

Thirdly, I would like to show you the cute flower on the right side of Inu's hair (not the pink blossoms, the single whitish flower).  Isn't it cute? It's a hairpin from the store KIKI No.18 [X]. This pretty hairpin comes in 2 colors, pink (shown), and red. You can get this set of pins by doing the Fantasy Faire hunt!

Fix My Broken Heart?|Fantasy Faire Peek

Finally, let me show you the second half of the skybox I showed you all yesterday [X], by the store, Spessart [X]. I loveeee both sides of this amazing skybox! <3 You can find this skybox by doing the Fantasy Faire hunt. ;)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Body:
Horns: {Lemon Tea} Eldesia Horns - Ethereal *Fantasy Faire*
Eyes: Psst....Here Kitty, Kitty- Hypnotize Eyes-Rant *Fantasy Faire*
Skin: ROZENA ~Ulli(milk)~ 
Hair: >TRUTH< Velvet - fairyfloss
Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear Pierced Black Loops *Perfect Wardrobe*
Nails: Izzie's - Glitter Nails 
Wings: *Epic 2.0* Flapping Faery Wings {Style 2}
Blossom Horns: *NAMINOKE*CherryBlossom horn C *Gatcha*
Back Tattoo: [Crash Republic] Angel Wings tattoo *Kawaii Fair 10L Gift*
Eyeliner: .:A&M:. Black Eyeliner - Asia
Under-Eyeshadow: [ni.Ju] Cat Scratch . baby pink

Outfit: 
Hairpin: KIKI no.18 - flower-Japanese hairpin-Light Pink *Fantasy Faire hunt item*
Dress: *Crazy* Ashay Dress 
Chest Piercing: [ni.Ju] Broken Hearted Piercing 
Choker: :Hebenon Vial: Clockwork Collar [Polkadoll]
Bracelet: [EY:NO] Color Beads Bracelet (pink) silver *Gatcha*
Ring: [EY:NO] Dressed Stone Ring r (Texturechange) 
Ring: .HollyWeird. Kawaii Balloon -Ring- *Kawaii Fair*
Sakura Particles: Curious Kitties - Mini Sakura Hand Particle *Marketplace Freebie*
Shoes: [Splash] - PolkaDots Mesh Flats Black *Kawaii Fair*

0 comments: