Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monocorn

Monocorn

What? Uni = 1, Mono = 1...*shrug* o.o *innocent face*

Lol..couldn't think of a title, sorry! I know Monocorn sounds..diseased...but, whatever. Inu's cute, and thats all that matters!

Oh! I read an interesting Plurk today, "Smile every minute of everyday because you never know who's falling in love with it. " Isn't that sweet? Just reading it made me smile. Now I know why Kyle's always asking me to smile.. *blush*

Monocorn

 My fierce non-rigged mesh Unicorn horn is simply called "Unicorn Horn", and is by {Lemon Tea} [X]. This resizeable horn is also texture changeable via HUD (20 Presets, including the {Lemon Tea} Etheral/glassy tone [X]), and/or tintable via the normal SL edit interface. I've been wanting a nice unicorn horn, so I was very happy when this one was released! I don't have a petite avi, but it does include a mini horn. :P

The horn can be found at Fantasy Faire. If you choose to purchase this horn, I highly suggest that you also purchase something from the white Relay For Life vendors as well. Those vendors are the donation items, and all proceeds for buying those items will go to the Relay For Life organization to help in the fight against cancer. :)

Location of item: Jungle Bungle SLURL [X] | Map [X] 

Speaking of RFL vendors, my hair is from Wasabi Pills, and is also available at Fantasy Faire. It's in a RFL vendor! :D

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Horn: {Lemon Tea} Unicorn Horn
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Hawk Mesh Hair - Crystal violet *Fantasy Faire*

Skin: "tSg" - Chloe
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner
Lipgloss: .:Acid & Mala:. - Lipbalm - Soft Gloss - Teeth
Top: ~ CoLoReTa's:] - Bowy Tanky tOp
Skirt: Spirit Store - Apista
Waist Piercing: - .Haus of Darcy. - Thrust v2
Tail/Wings: [yulicie] - The Unicorn Inside of Me *Old Perfect Wardrobe*
Faun Legs: Aura - Winterfell Faun (2011) - Snow
Glasses: .:Acid & Mala:. - Reader Glasses
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. - Sun Ring Magenta
Necklace: .phresh. - Forbidden Crest Necklace
Bracelet: .phresh. - Felix Bangle - petal
Bracelets: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles silver
Nails: Izzie's - Glitter Nails

0 comments: