Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Octopussy|My Pet Neko

Octopussy|My Pet Neko

Hello everyone! Today i'd like to introduce you all to one of my new pets. I simply call her Neko, hee hee.  Isn't she just adorb? Sometimes things just feel...right. We hit it off really fast, and became close really fast. It feels like i've known her forever when, in reality, i've only known her a short time. I think I hit the jackpot with this one! ;)

Octopussy|My Pet Neko

Octopussy...is what I am today! LOL

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Arm/Chest Tattoo: [angelic tattoo]Freedom [X]
Nails: - CHANDELLE - Nails RR black (+ring2) [X]
Pants: .:: [F]uchOn ::. - Feel Mesh Pants Black [X]

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: "tSg" Chloe in Cherub
Hair: =DeLa*= - Mesh Hair "Dolce" Pink Blue
Hand Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. - Cross my  Heart hand tattoo
Foot Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. - foot tattoo - Heart
Back Tattoo: [ glow ] studio - Beauty Tattoo
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Asia
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. - Candy Eyeshadows w/ eyeliner
Mouth Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: - Candy Mouth *Store Closed*
Waist Piercing: - .Haus of Darcy. - Thrust

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Top: [fame.less] - Ode to Leelo Suit pink
Earrings: [EY:NO] - Glamour Cross Hoops (silver)
Gloves: [:Coloretas:] finGy laCe glOves {Black}
Bracelet: ASO! - Leather Bracelet-GG
Ring: ...:::Le Primitif:::... - I <3 Dick & Diamonds Ring [Black]
Knuckles: Epic Arsenal - Brass Knuckles ~Mesh~ Black
Tail: [NoRe!] - Tentacle Tail
Belt: ~Pepper~ - Brass Knuckle Belt - BLACK
Shoes: (Apple May Designs) - Suede Pumps - Light Pink

0 comments: