Wednesday, July 11, 2012

To Trap A Monster

To Trap A Monster

To trap a monster, is to try and lock away your insanity....Why do we lock away what we don't understand? It is nothing but a frightened beast...It may speak your language, but not in a way that you can understand. Nor do you try to understand. You are scared of it, and it is scared of you. The monster that dwells inside your own head. You want it to go away, but it is just as stuck inside your head as you are. Talk to the monster. Face your demons. Only then can you get some peace...

Hello peeps! Today in RL I went to take a test for a job...wish me luck! <3

Anyway, as promised, here's an outfit instead of a pose showcasing. :P I wasn't quite sure what was going on with this outfit, but slowly it all came together into something that i'm soooo going to make an *Outfit* for so that I can wear it again. <3

To Trap A Monster

My shirt is by Paperbag. [X] and is called, "Crop Top 2.0 Fangs". Yes, Paperbag. had seemed to have taken a break, but they're back with a bunch of awesome buys which I will be showcasing later on. I mean some REALLY nice stuff, so you may wish to run over and take a peek. This top was one of my favs! You know i'm almost always wearing fangs, so I thought it was adorb to have fangs printed on a plain black, sexily cropped shirt. <3

My pants are by .Mes Sucreries. [X] and are called, "My Mesh Skinny Pants -Zebra-". I couldn't help but go "awwwhh" when I saw theseee! <3 They're so adorb. <3 Imagine in your head right now...a pink zebra! :D Hee Hee!

That's all for now yo!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: "tSg" - Chloe in Cherub
Hair: *Alice Project* - Persuasion SE - Pink
Leo Prints: S (and) P - Angry Leopard Tattoo
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Basic

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Horns: ::[annaA]:: - Boron Horns -  black
Claws: [ni.Ju] - claw gloves
Nose Piercig: [ni.Ju] - Devils Gangway Piercing . full
Waist Piercing; - .Haus of Darcy. - Thrust v2 - Midnight
Collar: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. - Black Choker+Studs
Studded Belt: !Admiral Spicy! - Studds Belt
Bike Chain Belt: ~Pepper~ - Bicycle Belt -stuff in stock- *Old Stuff in Stock*
Shoes: Mstyle DIDI Pumps - Pink/Black *SE* Studs


0 comments: