Friday, November 18, 2011

Wild Cat

Wild Cat
[Paintshopped]

Hiya everyone. It's been a few days. One mess after another with my time! Ugh! Even today I have a bit of a migraine coming on. With that said, I'm going to keep this entry short and sweet.

Wild Cat
[Windlight]

Lately, I have been leaving Kyle a good morning message to start his day off with on Facebook. He wakes up earlier than I do, and we don't live together, sooo...It's fun to leave him sweet, public messages for the world to see. :)

Today I wrote him a poem, so here it is:

Title: Good Morning Baby


Today, I want to remind him that I love him.

Today, I want every part of him to love me.

Today, I offer my all to him.

Today, I pledge to be his forever.

Today, I will take away his pain.

Today, he will relax with me.

Today, it is my turn to make him feel safe.

Today, I will hold him in my arms.

Today, I will hug is stress away.

Today, he'll forget his troubles.

Today, there is so much I could do for him.

Today, is a new day of new possibilities.

Today, I will strive for his happiness.

Today, he will be helpless to leave me.

Today, he'll be bound to my side.



Today, he'll always be mine.

------

Just a poem I quickly whipped up, haha. Well as you can see, I'm wearing more items from Perfect Wardrobe. :) I loveee the stompers! Gotta love digi legs. ;)

Wild Cat

Sooo, like I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I'm keeping this one rather short. There's this migraine, also I have to get up earlier than normal tomorrow to go see Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1!!!! \o/ It's Friday, we so excited, we so excited~ Cause Rebecca Black taught us that after Friday comes Saturday. :)))

Wild Cat

Well, that's all for now!

-Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: Laq - Imani2 - 08 [Cocoa] Glow Skin
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Short Version)
Hairbase: Exile Hairbase: Twilight
Hair: !lamb. Phenomena - Sun-Dried Tomato *New, Collabor88*
Earrings: Indyra Originals-Indy&Co: Seven Earrings: Burned Silver
Lollipop/Tongue: {BAZINGA} Lolli'Penis
Collar: Cobrahive - Nemi [F] (spikes) *No Bdsm Scripts, but Mod*
Necklace/Ring: .:: Delusions ::. Cross Bones Necklace & Rings Set *New, Perfect Wardrobe*
Bra: PARADISIS Excess Leather : Bra
Belly Piericing: Ero Rabbi---BodyPiercing(Skull)
Waist Tattoo: Sweet Sin - Abuse Me
Pants: [W] P.W. Hunter Pants - Me is da Hunter Leo *New, Perfect Wardrobe*
Belt: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt - BLACK
Wristband: Cobrahive - Wristband (pianokeys) R
Wristband - *Cobrahive* Wristband (chuuko) L
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long
Shoes/Stompers: *Epic* -Perfect Wardrobe- Doodlebug Boots {Neko/Kitsune} *New, Perfect Wardrobe*

0 comments: