Thursday, April 10, 2014

Frisky Bunny

Frisky Bunny
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Newness! 
So it's been a while since I dusted off my Ghetto Booty by u Luckie, haha! I forgot how amazing it is. <3 I've been shaking my virtual tush with it on the last couple days. *-*

What's got me in this smexy mood? Well, yumyums released a super amazing tail recently (check creds), and I just can't with it! Not only is it super adoraboo, but the way it moves is just too....As a succubus, I feel complete. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Hair: +Spellbound+ [X] Snowberry
Eyes: !ChopShop! [X] Ulzzang

Jacket: .The Sugar Garden. Bunny Bomber - PinkxPeach [The Seasons Story [X] ]
Shorts: L!KE [X] - Booty Like Pow Shorts - Pattern [COTTON CANDY]
Boots: Blueberry Jeyda *Mesh* Platform Sneaker Boots Pink

Crown: {Witches&Rats} Candy Crown - Silver [100 Block [X] ]
Headband: Candy Crunchers - Comic headband - Crack [Suicide Dollz [X] ]
Backpack: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Kawaii-Star PackPack - WhitexGold *Monogram*

Butt: [u Luckie] Ghetto Booty No.01
Tail: .{yumyums}. Frisky Succubus Tail {Spring I} [We<3RP [X] ]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.... thats all i can say <3

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! ♥ By my wife plz T.T