Thursday, April 03, 2014

Nahara

Nahara
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Cutieness for you!

So now that i've calmed down from my Cutie Moon Fair high a littleeee bit, I decided to put together a chill, pastel-goth look haha.

I gotta take a second to talk about a few things!

First, let's talk about this new skin i'm wearing by [Okkbye], called "Rosie." I know, I know, I covered [Okkbye] not too long ago so I won't worry with a full post on it, but! This is a really adorable skin, and once again, I couldn't help but fall in love with the plump, soft, kissable lips. <3

Secondly...this hair! Ugh! I can't with it! It's just too cute! This hair is called Nahara, and it's by a new hair store called "Spellbound." Spellbound is owned by the same person who owns the wonderful home/build store "Poetica," so you know it's quality hair. I was a bit low on funds but I did grab demos of the other styles available, all being quite cute, but Nahara won my heart. <3 I would also like to note for us big-forehead-gals that the bangs can easily be moved, as they are not rigged to the hair, yay! And, a little moment of honesty? I couldn't easily decide on a hair color. I love this ombre pack waaayyyy too much! <3

Take care! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: [okkbye] Rosie Skin: C1: Warm Platinum Brows [Cutie Moon Fair [X] ]
Hair: +Spellbound+ Nahara // Unnatural Ombres & Dips [New Store! [X] ]
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Luminate - Lavendar
Nails: {W&R} Jolie Boucle - Slink Nails [Lolita Haven Group Gift [X] ]

Outfit: * VinCue ~ Polly+Skirty/Sweatty [Kustom9 [X] ]
Stockings: "JIM" - Cute Usagi Slink Stockings Pink [Cutie Moon Fair [X] ]
Shoes: Violent Seduction - Heart Heel (Black)

Necklace Short: Violent Seduction [X] - Nihon Necklaces (DokiDoki Greyscale) RARE >gacha<
Necklace Long: [geek.] Kraving the Rainbow Necklace -Rare Girly- >gatcha< [Kraving the Rainbow]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

s-so beautiful * squints* so hard to stare at