Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Monster Girl School: Ugh, Not Again.

Monster Girl School: Ugh, Not Again.
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Just a quick post!
This seems like a problem a fish would have at a monster girl school; often mistaken for the meal. Poor thing. Lol.

I just HAD to show you something from this amazing new prop store! I super wanted this in SL, so I am AMAZED to have it! I had to get their fatpack of this, omg. *-* <3

PS: If you're wondering "wth is this prop?", watch the music video I linked below after creds. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Prop: ON*SU Catallena~Tray Prop Mermaid KR [New Store [X] ]

Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Hair: +Spellbound+ [X] MoonSugar // Fatpack
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] Ulzzang

Skirt/Vest: *Edelweiss* School-Line Vest (S) - tilden (pink) [Japan Fair Charity [X] ]

Tail: !deviousMinds - Erielle - mermaidTail base/S **RAINBOW** Gacha


1 comments:

Unknown said...

*licks lips* I havent eaten mermaid in a while