Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mad Echo - Chubby Bunny [Nohemi Chubby/Viss Mod]

Mad Echo - Chubby Bunny [Nohemi Chubby/Viss Mod]
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! I have something some chubby cuteness to share with you!
It's Tuesday! I hope SL Maintenance isn't giving you too much trouble. Please remember that in the latest Firestorm viewer, theres a setting to make the viewer alert you in a more noticeable way if a region is about to restart. This saved my butt earlier when I was tabbed out and not paying attention, lol.

So today I want to share with you my latest fursona. As a few of you may know, I started SL as a Furry. It's in my SL blood, so I can't help but prance around as my fursona every now and then. A cutie friend of mine posted on her Flickr that she purchased Ravenoid's Nohemi's Chubby Body, and I had been eyeing that body for some time now, yet I wasn't sure where to get a mod. Doh. Her mod is human, and I really wanted a Viss mod for it. So I asked her if she knew where I could get a nice mod, preferably Viss, and she offered to make one for sale! YESSS! <3

In order to get this to work, you will need:

- Ravenoid - Nohemi Chubby Body
- Ravenoid - Tubby Paws
- Bunny Puzzle - Viss Avatar Female (Any color) (MIGHT work with the male?)
- Mad Echo - Chubby Bunny Mod [X]
- Modding Skills

Modding is pretty straight-forward; you simply rez all your avi pieces (make sure you have enough prims, or go to a sandbox), and drag your textures on to them.

Clothes? The pants are on her MP, but not for these legs. The correct clothing pieces are coming soon. <3 There IS some clothing on the Ravenoid mp.

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

 Hair: [LCKY] [X] Eilfie & Eirin (modded)
Collar: [Black Heart] Bell Collar
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

0 comments: