Tuesday, April 22, 2014

[u L u k i e] Fitted Mesh Booty No.01

[u L u k i e] Fitted Mesh Booty No.01
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! New mesh butt, and more! <3

So..yeah! New mesh booty out! Woot! [u l u k i e], the creator of the "Ghetto Booty" mesh butt line, has created a new butt! This is the "Fitted Mesh Booty"! 

[Larger View [X] ]

I have to say that, so far, this is probably the best fitted mesh butt available. I've tried the "[Banned]" fitted mesh booty, and while it does allow for more ass-meat than the u l u k i e, it DOESN'T JIGGLE. Sorry folks, i'm not purchasing a fitted mesh butt that can't use physics! I'm very unsure of why the [Banned] butt doesn't support physics...Anyway, i've also taken a peek at the new Vstrings fitted mesh butts, though I am personally not a fan of the offered shapes. So for now, [u l u k i e] is on the top of my fitted mesh butt list.

I wont do a long list of pre-made FAQs like I usually do, considering i've already reviewed a non-fitted mesh version of this designer's butt-line [X]. Yeah, butt-line. However, I would like to point out that this butt accepts any Ghetto Booty appliers you already have.

The UV texturing seems to...not be as smooth as before. I am unsure if it's just me/something i'm doing wrong, or if it's the butt. I am taking into consideration that I don't know much about making mesh, so i'm assuming it may be difficult to line something up with SL's wacky UV map, and also have it as fitted mesh. This might be updated in the future (if it is even actually a problem and not just me), but honestly it didn't bother me enough to not want to wear it. I mean, THE JIGGLE BUTT. Haha.

Finally, I would like to point out that, while some of the leg sliders to affect the butt, the "butt size" slider seems to stop working at around 40 or so. I'm currently wearing this butt at it's max size. I'm sure larger sizes are soon to come.

Before you watch my short video to see it action, I would like to point out that I had to use a rather extreme setting to make sure you can actually tell it's moving. If you still can't really see, theres always the in-world demo. ;)


[DEMO! TP TO: [u l u k i e] [X] ]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: .The Sugar Garden. Baby :: C tone :: NoBust :: NoBrow :: NT - Soft Body
Hair: [LCKY] [X] Helie II *New* [Style Coming Soon, Color Not Available]
Eyebrows: [okkbye] Ewa Eyebrows - Platinum (tintable medium color)  *New* [Cosmetic Fair [X] ]
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] Ulzzang

Top: Blah. [X] (My Sweet Crop Top) Sweets/Pink
Panties: Gawk! Black Mini Panties
Socks: [Gang/Cold] Dolly Socks Pink
Shoes: [sM] Stiletto Stompers - GummyPink  *New* [Suicide Dollz [X] ]

Bunny Headphones: Remarkable Oblivion - Super Bass Rab8 Headphones - Vanilla [Fameshed [X] ]
Headband: [geek.] Geekos Royalty -Purple- *New*  [Suicide Dollz [X] ]
Hairbow: .The Sugar Garden. Crowned Jewel Hairbow - Pink - Side
Eyepatch: Blah. [X] (My SweetPatch) Pink/Violet
Gloves: [-pixels-] DemonBaby Gloves [Black]
Ankle Wings: .The Sugar Garden. Batty Wing - Black  *New* [Kustom9 [X] ]
Plush Friend: Tentacio - Mowie sweet *New*  [Kustom9 [X] ]

Breasts: vString Revolution Natural
Butt: [u L u k i e] [X] Fitted Mesh Booty No.01  *New*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know when that hair will be available? It's super cute, even if I need it in a different colour.

KobatoDokuro said...

nyaha! funny inuoko dancing x333 do more videos like that please?!

Impilicious said...

That is the best blog post I have ever seen lol the dancing.. twerking nine to five i so have to get one :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Blog post but i need to comment on the fact that Banned is supporting jiggles too...mine does bounce!

Lolly M.

Anonymous said...

There's only ONE thing keepin it from being the PERFECT butt- The rigging is bad on the Butt Size slider. U can only go to 35 and no larger! D: