Saturday, April 05, 2014

Lady Sesshomaru

Lady Sesshomaru
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Gender-bending cosplay time!
So, due to some of the items i've collected recently, I decided to do a Sesshomaru (from Inuyasha) cosplay. My first thought was to just stick to the traditional look sort of, but well...besides the fact that i'm not sure where in SL to find a mesh Sesshomaru outfit, it all seemed so...typical. So, I decided to step out of Pandora's Box and pretend Sesshy's a girl. \o/

And before you say it, Sesshomaru DOES have two arms/hands. Final Act. Go watch it. #trueinuyashafan

Lol but seriously, I hold a LOT of respect for Inuyasha. That show is what made me fall in love with anime. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. Luminate - Honey
Hair: [taketomi]_Quele_WomensGGHair [Free2Join Group Gift]
Face Markings: Lovely Disarray [X] - Destruction of Life [Apple of my Eye Hunt April 1-13]

Outfit: ::: Barerose ::: WYS Sidare Zakura-L
Shoes: Blah. [X] (My Evelated Getas) Latex Black

Shoulder Fur: The Ugly & Beautiful Designs - + Youkai Shoulder Fur +

3 comments:

K said...

Is the hair in the notices or somewhere in the store? The group is Burley Republic right?

Inuoko Shikami said...

Notices! <3

Unknown said...

Ms Sesshomaru >///3///> why no Ms Kyle? xD