Thursday, April 03, 2014

Prism Power

Prism Power
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! More cuteness!

Yes, i'm still pumping out Cutie Moon Fair goodies and more for you all! I just love this event way too much to let you miss out on all the cutes!

I would like to note that the little wand i'm carrying (on the same side as the pony) is magical! It is animated and allows you to attack your foes with cuteness! I accidentally hit my sub and knocked her pretty far away LOL! It's alright, she didn't seem to mind too much about being blasted with hearts lol.

Oh! And I keep getting asked if the PEN in my mouth is a pen or a vibrator. Lol.

Btw, I'm wearing my Cutie Azz with this look, but of course that's optional!

[Cutie Moon Fair [X] ]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Hair: .Olive. the Shiny Moon Hair STILL - Tangled Candies [Cutie Moon Fair]
Brows: {Witches & Rats} [X] Stars Brow o1 - Tintable
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] Ai Red

Uniform: Violent Seduction - Eternal Uniform (Chibi) [Cutie Moon Fair]
Stockings: .Atomic. Scout Stockings - Chibi [Cutie Moon Fair]
Shoes: fri. - Venus.Heels (Pink) [Cutie Moon Fair]

Bow: ~_* Cooties *_~ Heart Pink Glitter Bow [Cutie Moon Fair]
Clip: ~_* Cooties *_~ Heart Rainbow Clip [Cutie Moon Fair]
Forehead Mark: NOX. Astro Glyph [Chibi] [Cutie Moon Fair]
Necklace: .The Sugar Garden. Pink Sugar Compact  [Cutie Moon Fair]
Rings: .The Sugar Garden. PrismPower Ring - *ChibiMoonxGold* [Cutie Moon Fair]
Pen: .The Sugar Garden. Disguise Pen - Pink [Cutie Moon Fair]
Staff: .The Sugar Garden. Eternal Staff  [Cutie Moon Fair]
Pony: .The Sugar Garden. Pegasus Huggie [Cutie Moon Fair]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu make me wanna watch Sailor Moon again :D