Sunday, April 06, 2014

Vanilla

Vanilla
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Gothic Lolita cuteness for you!
I hope everyones having a good weekend so far! I haven't done anything special, but it has been rather pleasant for me health-wise, and I spent some time with Kyle.

I'm here today to just show you my weekend attire. I had meant to post this sooner, but I think I was enjoying the down-time with Kyle too much, lol.

I would like to point out that there's a charity event going on called Japan Fair (slurl below), so it's a great time to spend some lindies on a good cause. ^^

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Hair: [LCKY] Chobii >fitted mesh< *New* [The Big Show [X] ]
Eyes: !ChopShop! [X] Ulzzang

Shirt + Skirt: *GField* Sweet Blouse/Flared Skirt "Vanilla" *New*  [Japan Fair, Shelterbox Charity [X] ]
Socks: .:Buttery Toast:. Ribbon Socks - Baby Pink
Garters: ..:Lust.Rage:.. Pirate Garters-BLACK
Shoes: * VinCue ~ Lolee+Plats *New* [The Big Show [X] ]

Headpiece: .The Sugar Garden. Good Kitty Lolita Add-on - French Maid >gacha<

1 comments:

Unknown said...

omg you are just too adorable I could just snatch you up... oh wait, I already did <3